- 17 Cannabis Influencers to Follow in 2020
See our complete list of the top up-and-coming cannabis influencers, and discover what we can all learn from these tireless 420 trailblazers.
- 4 Things You Must Know About CBD and Drug Tests
Ever wonder if cannabidiol shows up on a drug test? Can an employer test you for CBD? Get the full story on CBD and drug testing.
- 4 Ways To Incorporate CBD Into Your Meditation Practice
CBD and cannabis can be a powerful partner in your meditation practice, find some of our tricks for enhancing your routine.
- 5 Delicious CBD-Infused Desserts for Your House Party
Step-by-Step recipes for making delicious infused CBD desserts, whether for a party or your own pleasure. Start cooking it up now.
- 5 Ways to Save on Cannabis Like a Boss
Weed is expensive, but there are easy ways to save money on cannabis. See five of the best pro tips for serious cannabis connoisseurs.
- 7 Ways To Use CBD Oil For Internal And External Beauty
Learn about using CBD for feeling better about your beauty internally and externally. Find out if you should add CBD to your daily routine.
- A Beginners Guide to Microdosing and What Products Work Best
If you are getting started with cannabis or a long term user, microdosing may be a preferred method. Read our guide to get started.
- A Guide to the LEVO Infuser Machine
If you are looking for an easy and automated way to make cannabis oil at home, look no further than LEVO. Get deals & learn about the device.
- A Letter from Save On Cannabis – Owner Message
The cannabis industry has been too silent it is time we stand up for change and all be part of the anti-racist movement. Cannabis has a direct history of imprisoning black people & minorities, we have a long way to go to right these wrongs.
- Benefits of a Medical Marijuana Card
More states are allowing recreational cannabis, but medicinal use patients still enjoy several key benefits with a medical marijuana card.
- Best Cannabis Strains for Health Conditions
In this post, we recommend the best cannabis strains for treating the symptoms of health conditions like Crohn's disease, anxiety, MS, ADHD, and insomnia (and we offer coupon codes so you can save on cannabis buying online today!)
- Best CBD Dog Treats for Joint Pain
Can CBD help dogs to overcome joint pain? Learn what the science says, and see pet CBD product recommendations from the most trusted manufacturers.
- Best CBD Products for Fibromyalgia
Our expert reviewer has tried a lot of products and also suffers from Fibromyalgia. See which products have offered her some relief personally.
- Best High CBD Strains
Learn everything you need to know about high CBD strains. Find the best indica, sativa, or hybrid strain with the optimal CBD ratio for you.
- Best Movies to Watch High – Best Cannabis Strain Pairings for Oscars 2018, Best Stoner Movies, and more
With the 2018 Academy Awards coming up, now is the perfect time for a trip to the local cinema to catch this year's nominees or to relax in the comfort of your own home and rewatch one of your favorites. Read this blog to discover the best cannabis strains for this year’s nominations and other favorites that are fun to watch high.
- Best Stoner Gifts for the Cannabis Enthusiast in Your Life
Seeking something special for the weed lover in your life? From smell-proof bags to CBD pillows, check out 10 of the ultimate gifts for stoners.
- Best Ways to Consume CBD
A comprehensive look at the pros & cons of consuming CBD via tinctures, vaping, and capsules. Learn about dosages, lifestyle fits, medical benefits & more.
- Buying Cannabis: The Save On Cannabis Cheat Sheet
Whether you’ve just received your doctor’s certificate for medical marijuana or are a cannabis cultivated pro, you may want to know more about your options when it comes to acquiring cannabis.
- Can You Overdose on Marijuana?
Safety of marijuana is once again a hot topic as more states legalize weed. Cannabis can have side effects, but can you overdose? Learn the science.
- Cannabis College 101: Cannabis Certification and Weed College
Learn about cannabis college if you're interested in growing marijuana, opening a cannabis dispensary, managing a cannabis business, or becoming a budtender. Thanks to cannabis college, there are ways for you to increase your know-how, gain work experience, and even get placed in an internship (legally!)
- Cannabis For Seniors – Should Grandma Use It?
Learn about the benefits of medical marijuana & CBD use for older people. What conditions can MMJ help? What are the best ways to take it? Get the answers.
- Cannabis News & Roundup – CBD Spotlight and Patent US 6,630,507 B1
CBD (or cannabidiol) has been found to have many medicinal uses, but the federal government won't legalize it, citing a lack of evidence. But the feds actually own a patent on the medicinal use of marijuana, which can be viewed here...
- CBD and Nicotine – Can Cannabidiol Help Quit Smoking?
Promising research indicates that CBD may be useful for treating certain addictive disorders, including nicotine addiction. Learn more.
- CBD for Anxiety – Can CBD Replace Anxiety Medications?
More people are turning to cannabidiol to treat anxiety, but does it work? In our thorough guide, we weighed the research and asked a medical expert.
- CBD for Bipolar Disorder: The Science and Research
Cannabis users have claimed that CBD can also be used as a solution for bipolar disorder. See what the studies say and decide for yourself.
- CBD for Dogs – A Definitive Cannabidiol Guide For Pet Owners
Everything you need to know about CBD for dogs, including its benefits, potential side effects, proper dosage, and how to get the most value out of it.
- CBD for Insomnia
More insomnia sufferers are turning to cannabidiol (CBD) as a sleep aid. But does it work? Learn the mechanisms involved, and see expert perspectives.
- CBD Side Effects & Why They Occur
Learn about CBD side effects, including: common reactions, potential causes for negative issues, importance of purity, and role of additives.
- CBD Usage Guide
After learning about CBD and its amazing healing properties, the next question most folks have is "How much CBD should I take for my specific health issue?" as well as recommendations for the best method of taking cannabidiol. Read our dosage guide as well as get online CBD coupons.
- CBD vs CBG
Learn more about CBD vs CBG benefits and which is better to use depending on your reason for consumption. Find out the differences.
- CBD vs THC: What’s the Difference and What to Choose Depending on Your Needs
Looking to decide whether to use CBD or THC for your needs, in this post we try to explore what may be the best choice for your needs.
- CBD vs. Kratom: Which One Should I Use?
In this article, we’ll have a closer look at CBD and Kratom to help you determine which one is right for you.
- CBD: The 8 Most-Asked Questions, Answered.
Learn the answers to the most-common CBD questions by reading our roundup of cannabidiol facts. Whether brand new to CBD or a veteran, find useful info and also coupon codes for popular brands available online.
- Celebrity Wellness Coach Rena Greenberg Dishes the Secrets of the CBD Industry
Rena Greenberg discusses how CBD is changing the game and shared tricks that CBD marketers use. Find out how to avoid scams and more.
- Come Down From a High: Things To Do
Need to know how to lower that high? Find some tips that will help you battle the highest high, regain some control and mellow out.
- Comparing Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil Differences
CBD oil and hemp oil are flooding the marketplace. Although they both come from the same plant, they have different properties and uses. Learn more.
- Decarboxylation and the Art of Cooking Cannabis at Home
If you want to cook your own edibles at home, decarboxylation is the first step. Get the full rundown, and learn how to make delicious “baked” goods.
- Differences Between Pet CBD and Human CBD
CBD has a range of health benefits for both people and animals. As the market is flooded with products for humans and pets, it can be challenging to determine exactly what the differences are between pet and human CBD.
- Does CBD Aid in Weight Loss and Improve Metabolism?
Read the current research that has looked into the possibilities of CBD oil to help with weight loss and increase of metabolism.
- Does Weed Expire? How to Know if Your Stash Is Still Good
Can weed go bad? And if it so, what happens if you smoke it? Learn the surprising shelf life of marijuana & discover how to make yours last.
- Everything You Need to Know About Full-Melt Hash
Full-melt hash is the filet mignon of hashish. Learn exactly what it is, how it's measured, and how to distinguish it from other hash products.
- Four Must-Know Facts About Cannabis Concentrates
Learn about the basics of cannabis concentrates. Check out our overview of cannabis concentrates and don’t forget to save on cannabis by checking out our online cannabis coupon codes and cannabis concentrates for sale!
- Get Growing! How to Grow Cannabis
Learn to grow cannabis with this step-by-step guide and thorough break-down of the tools of the trade. Also, get access to great coupons on growing equipment, marijuana seeds, and more.
- Green Roads Co-Founder Laura Fuentes Interview and Debunking CBD Myths
In our interview with Green Roads CBD co-founder Laura Fuentes, we are debunking everything you thought you knew about CBD.
- Guide to Cannabis Prices In 2022
How much does weed cost and why? Learn about factors that affect cannabis prices and reasons behind it, including: location, taxation, and production costs.
- Guide to CBD Cigarettes
Cannabidiol (CBD) is everywhere, and it seems to be available in every form: oils, gummies, caplets, topicals, and even coffee. One of the newer and more unique formulations is the CBD cigarette. You may have noticed these peculiar products in your local CBD shop or dispensary and wondered what exactly they are and how they work.
- How Can CBD Help Beat Insomnia?
Are you someone who finds it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep through the night? See how adding CBD to your routines may help.
- How Cannabidiol Oil Could Play a Major Role in Back Pain Treatment
Find out some of the most recent research and reasons why CBD may help you in your trials of easing your back pain.
- How Cannabis Brands Are Improving Patients’ Well-Being
Learn how leading cannabis brands around the nation are contributing in various ways to improve the lives of medical cannabis patients.
- How Cannabis Businesses Are Weathering COVID-19
The coronavirus is creating unprecedented challenges for businesses. Hear stories from cannabis business owners about how they're weathering the storm.
- How Cannabis Can Help Us Through COVID
During COVID patients and consumers largely hunkered down at home, see how relief comes in the obvious and not so apparent forms from cannabis.
- How CBD Oil Can Improve Men’s Quality of Life
Hair loss, ED, poor gains at the gym...these are just some of the issues that CBD oil may be able to address. Find out what the research says.
- How Do I Get Started with Cannabis Edibles?
Cannabis edibles are a great option but if you're a beginner or advanced smoker you should learn the basics. Read our guide to get started.
- How Long Does CBD Oil Last and When Does It Expire?
CBD has a shelf life and it does go bad. Learn how to tell when your CBD oil has expired, how long it stays good, and how to prolong it.
- How Long Does It Take for CBD to Work?
Get the facts about onset times for CBD edibles, tinctures, vape products, and more. A veteran medical marijuana physician weighs in.
- How Technology Is Changing the Game for CBD – Interview With CBD Living COO Sean McDonald
Sean McDonald, one of the masterminds behind the trailblazing brand CBD Living, discusses how technology is making CBD better for all of us.
- How to Avoid CBD Scams
CBD scams are on the rise. Learn the different types of scams, and get practical tips for how to find products you can depend on.
- How to Choose the Right CBD Oil for You
How to choose CBD oil? Fantastic question. Don’t let the options overwhelm you. Instead, follow our advice on finding the best fit for you.
- How to Decarb Weed: The Ultimate Guide
Learn how to decarb weed in this ultimate guide. You’ll be able to identify the different types of methods & tools to decarb weed.
- How to Get High Off Already Vaped Weed
We show you how you can use your vaped weed to get high, with step-by-step instructions. Don't throw it away, reuse and enjoy!
- How to Hide the Smell of Weed
Are you looking to light up discreetly without smelling like the inside of Cheech & Chong’s “Up In Smoke” van? Learn how to conceal the smell of marijuana.
- How to Hide Your Marijuana High Like a Pro
There are many ways to hide being stoned, including physical solutions and mental exercises. Learn the best ways to hide your high.
- How to Make the Perfect Cannabis Edibles
Making edibles is easy once you know how to do it. In this post, you'll learn the best way to make edibles. Also a few recipes.
- How to Quit Cigarettes with Weed
With the wave of legalization of cannabis throughout the world, many people are turning to this plant and its products to kick their smoking habits.
- How to Smoke a Joint Properly
Our extensive guide on how to smoke a joint covers all the beginner basics, including rolling, holding, hitting, and sharing etiquette for cannabis joints.
- How to Smoke Weed Without Papers
You don't need rolling papers to smoke weed. Learn how to get your fix whether you're working with a pipe, a bong, or even a piece of fruit.
- How to Stop Feeling High: 3 Cures of Marijuana Anxiety & Paranoia
If you've ever felt "too high" or anxious form using cannabis or are afraid to try it because of these concerns, read this post for quick and easy tips for easing the anxiety and paranoia. Most cannabis users have experienced at least a moment or two of feeling "too high" so it will never hurt to know these cures.
- How to Store CBD Oil
A quality CBD oil can last two years if properly stored, but improper storage can lead to almost instant degradation. Discover the secrets to storing CBD.
- How to Tell if Weed Is Good or Bad
Can you distinguish good-quality bud from skunk weed? Get the full rundown on how to tell if marijuana is good or bad quality.
- How to Travel with Marijuana and Avoid Trouble
Learn how to miminize your risk when traveling with marijuana, including packing various product types discreetly when driving or flying.
- How to Use a One-Hitter
A one-hitter makes it easy to smoke your weed quickly and discreetly. Learn what it is, how to use it, how to clean it, and why you need it.
- How to Use CBD to Benefit Your Skin Care Routine
Learn the common benefits of CBD for your skin, including why it's beneficial, what the best products are, and how to effectively use it.
- How to Use CBD to Support Your Testosterone Levels
If you use supplements as part of your workouts, check out why CBD is a worthwhile alternative for testosterone support.
- Ideas for Replacing Alcohol with Cannabis at Events
Check out these awesome ways to incorporate cannabis for unforgettable weddings, bachelor parties, corporate retreats, and any other social function.
- Introducing Hexahydrocannabinoid (HHC): The New Cannabinoid in Town
Few cannabinoids are extracted in labs as analogs of some cannabinoids. Learn about HHC, one of these with THC like effects.
- Is CBD Really Legal in All 50 States? Fact vs Myth
A lot of CBD brands declare that their products are legal all across the U.S., but the reality is a lot more complicated. Get the facts.
- Is It Legal to Buy Weed Online?
More and more cannabis retailers are popping up on the web, but can you purchase marijuana online without landing in hot water? See what the law says.
- Learn Everything About Cannabigerol (CBG)
What is CBG and what does it do? Short for cannabigerol, this cannabinoid makes up less than 1% of the cannabinoids found in most cannabis plants, and it’s attracting a lot of attention due to some promising clinical research. CBG oil products are already on the market.
- Making Authentic Cannabis Cocktails with Zero Proof Drinks
Make truly delicious cocktails that match the flavor of your favorite alcoholic drinks with cannabis. Find out how with Zero Proof alcohol.
- Marijuana VS Alcohol – The Health Effects On Your Body
The age old debate of marijuana vs alcohol safety is a popular topic. Get the facts on how each affects your body to make informed decisions.
- Meet the Cannabis Terpenes – Eugenol
In our latest post in our “Meet the Cannabis Terpenes,” series, we are pleased to introduce you to eugenol, a pleasantly pert and spicy terpene. It kills bacteria and reverses nerve damage as readily as it delivers flavor to an apple dumpling.
- Pamela Hadfield On Recreational Cannabis Impact on the Medicinal Market
Is recreational cannabis destroying the medicinal market? We spoke with HelloMD co-founder Pamela Hadfield to set the record straight. Read more.
- Prioritizing Safety: How to Read the Lab Report of CBD Products
Reading CBD lab tests can be complicated, but important. A COA (Certificate of Analysis) is the only way to see what is in your CBD, learn what to look for.
- Quick & Easy Way to Make Kief Cookies
Kief cookies are some of the easiest edibles to prepare at home, and they taste great. Learn how to prepare them in just minutes.
- Rusty Wilenkin Weighs In on Pot Myths, Trends & Buying Tips
We spoke with Rusty Wilenkin, CEO of Old Pal. See his surprising take on cannabis tech, regulations, and how to score quality bud.
- Should you try CBD for stress and discomfort?
If you have stress and anxiety, your days are cloudier & darker, but it doesn't have to stay that way. It may help to add CBD to your routine.
- State of North America’s Top Cannabis Growing Markets
In North America, the vast majority of cannabis is grown in Northern California and British Columbia. Discover how legalization is shaking up these markets.
- The 15 Best Marijuana Podcasts to Follow In 2020
We’ve chosen the 15 best marijuana podcasts for cannabis lovers, complete with recommended episodes related to culture, health, growing, and more.
- The 24 Best Low-Odor Cannabis Strains
Learn the best low-odor strains that will support your high with greater discretion when growing your own flower at home.
- The 5 Best Marijuana Delivery Companies in Los Angeles
Why wait in long dispensary lines when you can get your cannabis delivered in LA? See our list of the best delivery companies, and find out what they offer.
- The 6 Best Weed Delivery Services in Las Vegas
We break down the best of the Las Vegas delivery services. Find where to get your goods from trusted dispensaries.
- The Benefits of CBD Coffee
Why are people raving about CBD in their coffee? Increased cognitive function. Reduction in appetite. Improved sleep. Learn more about this awesome combo.
- The Best Cannabis Vacations in the U.S.
Learn the best cannabis vacation cities in US and get tips for 420-friendly rentals, where to smoke, places to visit and much more.
- The Best Marijuana Jobs & Salaries
The cannabis trade is booming, and marijuana jobs are highly coveted. Learn the education requirements, average salary, and more for top 5 canna-careers.
- The Complete Guide to CBD for Muscle Recovery
A dose of CBD may help with muscle recovery and contribute to better and faster gains. Learn how to use CBD post-workout.
- The Complete Guide to CBN (Cannabinol)
Cannabinol may hold significant promise for treating rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, and more. Get the full story on CBN: uses, legality, effects, and more.
- The Complete Guide to Delta-10 THC
What is Delta-10 THC? Is it safe? Is it legal? How do you consume it? How does it compare to the classic Delta-9 THC? Get the full story.
- The Complete Guide to Dry Sift vs Bubble Hash
There are two primary hash-making techniques: dry sifting and bubble hash extraction. Learn the differences, and discover how each one works.
- The Complete Guide to Microdosing Weed
An overview of microdosing cannabis for recreational, professional, and medical purposes. Learn everything you must know from our popular guide.
- The Differences Between Hash vs Kief
Kief and hash come from the same part of the cannabis plant, but they have different uses and different THC concentrations. Learn more.
- The Importance of Laboratory Testing for Cannabis Products
Independent laboratories are hired to test cannabis products for potency, safety, and other factors. Learn why brands care and how it's done.
- The Ultimate Guide to Delta 8 THC
Click here to learn what is delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-8-THC) and why cultivators are rushing to isolate it.
- The Ultimate Guide to Ice Water Hash
Ice water hash, or bubble hash, is one of the purest cannabis concentrates available. Learn what it is, how to make it, how to smoke it, and much more.
- Tips for Keeping Marijuana Fresh: Storage and More
Find out all the tips and tricks to keep your cannabis as fresh as possible for as long as possible. Save your money but not wasting your weed stash.
- Top 6 Things You Should Know About Marijuana
Just getting into cannabis? Find out the basics in this post and grow your knowledge to share with your friends.
- Top Reasons Why Your Indoor Grow Is Probably Illegal
While growing cannabis is legal in recreational and medical states, there are still many reasons why your in home grow may not be legal.
- Types of Muscle Cramps & How to Ease them With the Help of CBD
There are a variety of cramps that are caused by a neurological reaction, see how CBD can help give some comfort.
- Understanding Full Spectrum CBD
When shopping for cannabidiol products, you may want to look for full spectrum CBD. Learn what sets these products apart.
- Understanding Marijuana for Autism
Some parents are turning to an unlikely treatment for autism: cannabis. But does it help to improve social responsiveness? And is it safe? See the research.
- Unraveling the Secrets of Cannabis Edibles with Garyn Angel
Edibles are still somewhat of a mystery even to many cannabis connoisseurs. Why are they so strong (and so expensive,
- Using CBD Gummies for Pain and List of Favorites
Many people are using CBD gummies for pain instead of painkillers. Find out in this article why you may want to try CBD for your chronic pain.
- Weed and Bodybuilding – Can Cannabis Improve Your Gains?
Marijuana isn’t just for relaxing; on the contrary, weed and bodybuilding can go hand in hand. Learn how to use cannabis for your workout.
- What Does It Feel Like to Be High?
Learn what it's like to be high & how to avoid a bad trip if you want to try cannabis but aren't sure what to expect physically and mentally.
- What Happens When You Consume Edibles on an Empty Stomach?
Learn if it's safe to consume edibles on an empty stomach, including effects and whether it leads to a more powerful high in our guide.
- What is Synthetic CBD Oil?
Synthetic cannabidiol products have made their way into stores, but they may be severely hazardous to your health. Get the full story.
- What Is Terp Sauce & How Does it Work?
Terp sauce Terp sauce—or “sauce,” as it’s commonly called—is one of the rising stars in the world of cannabis concentrates.
- What Is the Ideal Grow Room Size Per Plant?
What size grow room do you need for 4 plants? 8? 20? Find out how to easily calculate the amount of space you'll need for your grow.
- What to Expect When Taking CBD for the First Time
What should you expect when taking CBD for the first time? Learn about its effects, potential side effects, dosage & much more.
- What You Need to Grow Weed Indoors
Check out our complete list of the equipment you need to grow indoor weed, plus tips for a successful harvest. We also have coupons for the best equipment.
- Where Can You Smoke Weed in Las Vegas?
Learn where you can smoke weed in Las Vegas, where to get the best product, and how to avoid legal trouble when visiting Sin City.
- Why Are Alcohol Companies Getting Into Cannabis?
As more states legalize recreational cannabis, alcohol companies are looking to capitalize. Why do these manufacturers want in? Answer may surprise you.
- Why Get a Medical Marijuana Card Online to Save Money
Find out why it is worth getting a medical marijuana card even in recreational states, also find out if Veriheal is legit.
- Why Is CBD So Expensive?
CBD oil is hugely popular, but it comes at a cost. From agriculture to testing and licensing, discover all of the surprising reasons for the high price tag.
- Why Legalizing Interstate Cannabis Is Critical for the U.S. Market
Interstate cannabis sales would have a massive economic, environmental, and social impact. Adam J Smith, founder of the Craft Cannabis Alliance, weighs in.
- Why These Parents Chose Cannabis for Their Kids
The number of parents choosing to give their children cannabis is growing. Newest research supports cannabis use over strong prescription medications.
- Why try cannabis drinks instead of alcohol?
Alcohol has been a staple in our recreational activities, but is it really the best option? Find out why cannabis drinks may be a better bet.
- Why You Should Add More Pure CBD to Your Life
Studies show that CBD can help people struggling with lots of health conditions. Read on to learn how CBD can affect your mind and body.
- Why your Hemp Oil May Not Have CBD and How to Know If It Does
Not all hemp oil is created equal and not all have CBD. Be careful and read this guide to find out if your oil actually has CBD.
- “Meet the Terpenes” • Our new blog series featuring cannabis’ best-kept secret.
Get introduced to the powers and science of cannabis terpenes! Over the next few weeks, we are going to break down terpenes in regards to their complex structures, medical benefits, and other uses plus take an in-depth look at the most common terpenes in our new blog series: “Meet the Terpenes!”
- “Meet the Terpenes”: Limonene, the Zesty, Cancer-Fighting Terpene.
“Meet the Terpenes,” our new blog series on the most aromatic and flavorful components of cannabis. This week we dig into Limonene benefits and characteristics.