CBD Bath Bomb Coupons, Discounts On CBD Bath Bombs
Get Relief With CBD Bath Bombs
CBD bath bombs are like any other bath bomb product, except infused with the potential benefits of cannabidiol. Although often targeted at different skin conditions, they may also help conditions that affect you under the skin, like swollen or sore joints and muscle pain. The bath bombs are potentially beneficial for more than just medicinal use and host a range of potential benefits that will make it the most useful item in your skincare routine.
At Save on Cannabis, we want you to get the absolute best prices on all your favorite cannabidiol and CBD bath bomb products. We work with multiple CBD bath bomb brands to offer you the best selection of coupons possible. Once you have decided that bath bombs are the best cannabidiol product for you, browse our directory of coupons to ensure that you never pay more than you have to.
What is in a CBD Bath Bomb?
All bath bomb products contain similar ingredients that make them a great skincare tool. These ingredients are vital to packing bath bombs with fizzy effects, pleasant scents, and the ability to penetrate, soothe, and moisturize the skin.
Typical ingredients include baking soda, corn starch, citric acid, and Epsom salt. Then, the bath bomb is scented with terpenes or essential oils. These terpenes and oils also help to add targeted effects, which is why you can purchase a bath bomb made for your skin and conditions. A dye or mica powder is added to give the bath bomb a fun color, too.
For CBD bath bombs, cannabidiol is the key ingredient. The cannabidiol can be added in several forms but is often added the same way that it is added to other CBD topicals, through a tincture or infused oil. Some of these bath bombs used CBD infused coconut oil to add moisturization properties to the skin care product.
CBD Bath Bomb Medicinal Uses
Cannabidiol has many medicinal uses, and the same is true for cannabidiol-infused bath bombs. Many people use these bath bombs to create a warm bath treatment for various skin conditions. Some of the most common conditions that may benefit from a CBD bath bomb include:
- Psoriasis: Many studies show that cannabidiol may have the ability to help reduce the appearance and symptoms of psoriasis. Many researchers lend this to CBD’s ability to help reduce inflammation and balance the body’s endocannabinoid system. This system is at least somewhat responsible for skin responses, like sebum production and reaction to allergy triggers, which is why it tries to psoriasis.
- Eczema: The dry skin that characterizes eczema may be treated with CBD bath bombs. These topical products nourish, repair, and moisturize the skin. Like mentioned before, cannabidiol may balance the sebum production, resulting in less dry, flaky skin.
- Joint Pain: CBD penetrates the skin and enters the bloodstream. While the hot bath might be enough to soothe sore muscles, the added cannabidiol has its own benefits. Studies show that cannabidiol may relieve pain, including joint pain or pain due to inflammation or injury.
- Acne or Blemishes: While many cannabidiol creams and lotions are designed to treat acne on the face or other small areas, a CBD bath bomb may be the answer for acne on the back, legs, or other body parts that require a large application. Some studies show that CBD is an effective treatment for acne because of a combination of reducing inflammation, killing bacteria, balancing sebum production, and promoting cellular restoration and skin repair.
While these conditions are often the most common skin ailments that may be treated with CBD bath bombs, there are many more. There’s good reason to believe that cannabidiol could play a hand in healing, correction, or easing discomfort related to any skin condition. Research shows that cannabidiol has healing properties that allow it to moisturize and nourish the skin while balancing the endocannabinoid system, and therefore balancing the skin.
CBD Bath Bomb Uses for Skin Care
There are several uses for CBD bath bombs that make them a key tool in an everyday skincare routine. Some of the best qualities of the CBD bath bomb include:
- Moisturize Dry Skin: Cannabidiol is often added to a carrier oil, like coconut oil or palm oil. These carriers, as well as the CBD itself, contain healthy lipids like omega fatty acids. The skin can absorb the cannabidiol on CB receptors throughout the skin. From there, it is able to process these oils to add moisture to the skin, which may help reduce the appearance of dry, flaky skin.
- Decrease Oil Output: For people who have excess oil production, CBD bath bombs may also lend a helping hand. By balancing the endocannabinoid system, the body is able to better determine when the oil needs to be produced and when there is enough.
- Reduce Redness: CBD’s ability to reduce inflammation will reduce redness of the skin, which makes the bath bombs a potentially useful tool for anyone suffering from a flushed, reddened skin tone.
- Fight Free Radicals: Cannabidiol is a proven antioxidant, meaning it has the ability to fight free radicals in the skin. These free radicals can come from the air, the food you eat, among other places, and lead to damage to skin cells. This damage could show in several ways, like blemishes, wrinkles, patches, discoloration, and more. CBD bath bombs help fight these free radicals all over the body to prevent any damage.
- Kill Bacteria: Many researchers agree that cannabidiol is an effective antibacterial agent. Some studies even show that it can kill bacterias that are resistant to many other medications. For this reason, people may use it for blemishes, injuries, or general skin care. A soak in a bath with a CBD bath bomb may kill bacteria all over the body.
CBD Bath Bombs for Fighting Stress
Many people turn to a hot bath to help relax and decrease stress levels. The stress hormone, cortisol, responds well to the relaxing experience. However, cannabidiol may further help reduce stress and help you relax and unwind after a long day.
One study looked at the effects of cannabidiol on cortisol levels in 11 healthy patients. 2 hours after each CBD dose, cortisol levels declined. The study confirmed that CBD is able to impact cortisol secretion to help reduce stress and promote relaxation.
Will a CBD Bath Bomb Help Me?
If you suffer from any of the previously mentioned conditions or other conditions that affect your skin, CBD bath bombs may be a great choice for helping you get relief. Bath bombs are an easy method that help cannabidiol penetrate the skin while you enjoy a relaxing bath.
If you are curious about whether you should incorporate cannabidiol into your regular routine, ask your doctor if they are right for you. He or she will be able to look at your individual health profile, allergies, and the condition of your skin to help you determine if the bath bombs are right for you.
Learn more about CBD Bath Bombs
Featured CBD Bath Bombs Verified Offers
CBD Bath Bombs Coupons
20% OFF at Orange County CBD! California born, UK based and shipped Worldwide.
Browse CBD Bath Bombs Products
Sunday Scaries Review: Yolo Shot
In these crazy days, how many of us could use a boost of energy with a sense of mental calm? Let's see if the Sunday Scaries Yolo Shot works.
CBD for Life Review: Fresh Bamboo Bath Bombs 35mg CBD
Pure CBD Vapors sent the Fresh Bamboo Bath Bombs, in this CBD for Life review see if it helps us sleep & our joint flexibility. Find out now!
CBD for Life Review: Eucalyptus & Peppermint CBD Bath Bomb
A bath full of CBD, can that be what it takes to soothe our muscles? See in this CBD for Life review how the CBD 35mg Bath Bomb worked.
CBD for Life Review: Pink Salt and Citrus CBD Bath Bomb
CBD bath bombs are growing in popularity for a relaxing way to get CBD in your system. See this CBD For Life review, if bath bombs worth it.