THC Cream For Sale | Coupons for THC Lotion & Topicals
Verified THC Topicals Coupons & Discount Codes
We partner with tetrahydrocannabinol brands to guarantee coupon codes that work when you check out on their site. We guarantee that all THC topicals coupons with a Save On Cannabis Verified badge will work to provide the savings listed.
If you do not see a particular THC topical brand or product listed, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We will do our best to get your favorite products listed on our site.
What are THC Topicals?
THC topicals are products that you can apply to your skin. They come in many different sizes, formulas, and textures, but they all work towards the same goal — to make your skin, joints, or muscles feel better in some way. To learn what kind of topical is suited for a particular ailment or issue, let’s explore the various product types.
Types of THC Products
- Facial oil/serum: Skincare products applied to the face can help improve the appearance of the skin, reduce redness, acne, or wrinkles. The reason THC makes a good addition to facial oils and serums is due to its antioxidant properties. These properties can help fight free radicals and oxidation which skin is often exposed to.
- Lotion: A lotion with THC oil is meant for large areas of your body, like your legs, arms, or all over. Lotions usually have hydrating ingredients so it’s a good time to apply the lotion after a bath or shower. THC lotions appeal to those with skin rashes or itchy, dry skin.
- Pain cream: Compared to lotion, the consistency of creams is thicker and creamier, so a little goes a long way. And they’re designed for small to medium-sized areas. Because THC has pain-relieving properties, some people might use a THC pain cream on sore calf muscles, or tight hamstrings. Others may want to use it on their wrists or knees, anywhere they’re experiencing uncomfortable pain.
- Body butter: For a super thick THC topical, body butter is the way to go. It’s ideal for callously, cracked, rough, and dried-out skin.
- Coconut oil: This made the list as a topical, because of its versatility. Coconut oil is great to cook with and add to tea, but it’s also the perfect base for a homemade topical ointment. With the addition of essential oils, botanical herbs, and other seed oils, voila, you have yourself a DIY THC coconut oil topical.
Benefits of THC Topicals
As stated earlier, THC is an ingredient in many types of skincare products because it has pain-relieving effects, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
When THC is combined with other botanicals and hydrating, soothing, and moisturizing ingredients — it creates a very special synergy. The end result can lead to healthier-looking skin that’s less distressed.
Can You Get High From THC Topicals?
It’s not likely to feel any psychoactive effects after applying a THC topical because it doesn’t enter the bloodstream. However, a transdermal patch can enter the bloodstream, so in these cases, a product with a high THC content can be slightly intoxicating.
Learn more about THC Topicals
THC Topicals Coupons
20% OFF site-wide new users Amuse.com coupon! Cannabis delivery.
Get $10 Off Your First Order Emjay coupon! Cannabis delivery online.
$20 Off First Order of $100 or More Emjay coupon! Cannabis delivery.
Browse THC Topicals Products
Stores that carry THC Topicals
Vape Oil Review: OHM Connect 2.0 – Girl Scout Cookie
Looking for a vape oil and vaporizer in Canada? Read the Ohm Connect 2.0 review here! Our expert reviewer breaks it down with awesome photos.
Canada Mail Order Cannabis: The Green Ace Review
Exclusive review of Canada mail order site The Green Ace. We got our hands on a nice selection of cannabis flowers.
Canada Mail Order Cannabis: Get Kush Review & Unboxing
Read our hands on Get Kush review and unboxing of all the products sent to us. Comprehensive break down scores for products & service.