CBD Cream For Sale | Coupons for CBD Lotion & Topicals
CBD topicals are a useful option for many people who want to use cannabidiol to treat various skin conditions, as well as muscles soreness or joint pain. Many CBD topical brands also offer cannabidiol infused cosmetics and daily moisturizers that offer potential skin benefits and preventative health. Topicals come in many forms, each of which may be useful for different skin conditions and treatments.
Many CBD topical brands are working to release innovative new products that can be easily incorporated into a daily routine. Whether you wish to treat a recurring skin rash, alleviate muscle soreness, or just hydrate your skin, there is a CBD cream that is right for you. At Save On Cannabis, we want to help you get the best prices on all your favorite cannabis products. We directly partner with many cannabis brands in order to bring you the latest CBD topical online coupons so that you never spend more than you have to. If you think CBD creams are right for you, browse our selection of CBD topical Verified Coupon codes so that you can save, too.
Who Should Use CBD Topicals?
CBD topicals may be right for any person, young or old. Because CBD creams come in so many forms and potentially treat a variety of conditions, it is best to talk to your doctor about whether CBD topicals may be right for you. Topicals may be useful for people who:
- Experience recurring skin conditions, like rashes, dryness, or blemishes
- Want a topical product to use on stiff, sore, or inflamed muscles and joints
- Experience severe skin dryness and want to use CBD as an everyday moisturizer
- Suffer from acne blemishes or facial dryness
- Have combination skin and want to use CBD to help even sebum production
- Have an infection or burn and want to soothe the skin and promote healing
If you think that CBD lotions could be useful for treating your skin conditions or are interested in adding topicals to your everyday skincare routine, talk to your primary doctor or dermatologist to decide if it is the right choice for you. You and your doctor will be able to weigh the benefits and choose the best product for your specific needs.
Why is CBD a Useful Treatment for Skin Conditions?
Cannabidiol interacts with the body in several ways that may make it useful for treating mild to severe skin conditions. Its interaction with the Endocannabinoid System in our body makes it possible for it to have such beneficial effects on our skin. The cannabidiol molecule is very similar in nature to natural endocannabinoids produced by our bodies. This makes it possible for CBD lotion to bind with the cannabinoid receptors found throughout our body and abundantly throughout our skin. When cannabidiol binds with our cannabinoid receptors it may have several benefits, including the following:
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Cannabidiol has shown to interact with nerve receptors to reduce inflammation. One study noted CBD’s ability to reduce blood pressure by dilating blood vessels and improving circulation. This improvement in blood flow has a hand in reducing inflammation as well.
- Antioxidant properties: Cannabidiol reacts with skin cells to help stop oxidation, which results in free radicals. Free radicals can damage skin cells and eventually cause permanent skin damage and a variety of illnesses, so cannabidiol may act as a sort of preventative medicine.
- Pain relief: Pain relief may be cannabidiol’s most popular use. It is able to bind with CB-1 receptors in the skin and disrupt nerve communications from pain sensors. CBD helps stop the transmission of pain signals to the brain, which can help ease discomfort due to surface pain, muscle pain, joint pain, and more.
- Moisturizing properties: When used as a topical solution, CBD oil is combined with another carrier oil, like hemp seed oil or coconut oil. These oils are MCT oils, or medium-chain triglycerides, and are made up of vital fatty acids that are necessary for moisturizing the skin.
Popular CBD Topical Uses
CBD creams can potentially be used to treat a wide variety of skin conditions. Many people also find them useful for treating pain below the skin’s surface. Many people have used creams to find relief from the following conditions:
- Eczema: Eczema is the result of excessively dry skin. Cannabidiol topicals contain an abundance of healthy lipids that nourish and moisturize the skin. One study showed CBD as an effective alternative to steroids commonly prescribed to treat eczema.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a condition involving overactive skin cells, which results in red, itchy, and sometimes painful patches of dry, scaly skin. Just like eczema, Psoriasis is usually treated with steroid creams. One study shows that cannabidiol, in combination with other cannabinoids, is able to help slow skin cell growth. Other evidence points to CBD as an effective treatment for psoriasis because it can potentially moisturize skin while reducing inflammation and sensitivity.
- Acne: Acne generally occurs when the skin produces too much sebum, which eventually leads to clogged pores. Creams help control sebum production by signaling to the receptors that enough oil has been produced. It also helps fight free radicals and bacteria in the skin and reduces inflammation, which may immediately reduce the appearance of acne blemishes.
- Arthritis: While CBD can be taken orally for arthritis, many people prefer lotion because it can be applied directly to the joints. Multiple studies have shown CBD’s potential for fighting off inflammation and pain due to arthritis, and many cream solutions include other natural additives that may help this cause.
- Burns: Cannabidiol’s ability to disrupt pain signals also applies to pain due to burns. In addition, cannabidiol may help moisturize the skin and balance the sebum production to help burns heal faster.
Types of CBD Topicals
There are many types of CBD topical products available, from cosmetic solutions like face serums to medicated creams and oils. Every CBD lotion brand has a different selection of topical products, some of which contain other all-natural additives, like essential oils, coconut oil, palm oil, or a blend of other cannabis terpenes. While there are hundreds of topical products to choose from, most of them fall into one of the following categories:
- Creams: CBD creams are often chosen for cosmetic purposes, like moisturizing the face and body. They often contain a blend of other herbs or terpenes that add a delightful scent. Creams are a thin solution that can be quickly applied throughout the day, just like a hand lotion.
- Salves: Salves are much thicker than creams and are mostly used for medicinal purposes. Usually, they will contain other terpenes in order to create targeted medicinal effects, like soothing burns or fighting infections. Some salves may include other essential oils or terpenes that are useful for easing muscle pain, like eucalyptus oil. Salves may also be useful for blemishes, rashes, or inflamed skin.
- Oils: Some topical solutions come in oil form, which helps you get a more concentrated solution. Oils sometimes penetrate the skin more easily and are often useful for large-scale applications.
- Patches: Patches are generally used for pain relief and can be applied easily to the affected area, like a sore or injured joint. Some patches are pure CBD, while many others contain other herbs that help boost its pain-relieving effects.
- Gel Pens: Gel pens are convenient for keeping in your pocket or purse. They can be used to apply CBD on a small scale to topical issues like acne, blemishes, bug bites, or scratches and may speed up the healing process while reducing pain, itching, and inflammation.
Verified CBD Topicals Coupons
Save On Cannabis directly partners with our online cannabis brands to guarantee that coupon codes will work for you when you check out at their site. All CBD topical coupons that showcase a Save On Cannabis Verified badge are guaranteed to provide the savings listed on the coupon. Our mission is to provide reliable cannabis coupons so if a Verified coupon code for some reason does not work please reach out to us and we will make sure you get the discount from the vendor. Please make sure to read all exclusions of coupons to make sure that you followed the rules of the brand’s coupon, these will always be listed in the coupon details of our verified cannabis coupons. We are so happy to be able to guarantee you savings on the best cannabis brands available online. Thanks for checking out our CBD topicals coupon codes and make sure to tell your friends how to save money by using our online cannabis coupon code directory. There are new cannabis products coming out every day so make sure to stop on by regularly to see all the new brands we list on the site!
Learn more about CBD Topicals
Featured CBD Topicals Verified Offers
CBD Topicals Coupons
$20 off any purchase at House of Wise! Transform your wellness routine.
Shipped to You
15% OFF all orders use coupon for Receptra Naturals! SOC Exclusive code.
20% OFF one-time use coupon for Receptra Naturals! Reliable CBD products.
20% OFF at Orange County CBD! California born, UK based and shipped Worldwide.
Browse CBD Topicals Products
Stores that carry CBD Topicals
Papa & Barkley Review – CBD Releaf Balm
In this Papa & Barkley Releaf Balm review we test out the product hands on and give you a complete breakdown.
Lock & Key Remedies Review: Eucalyptus/Lavender Muscle Rub
In our Lock & Key Remedies review of their CBD cooling muscle rub we see how this topical worked to help our pains.
CBDistillery Lip Balm Review
Winter is a pain on our lips and we need help! Luckily, we were able to test the CBDistillery Lip Balm with CBD...see how it worked.
43 CBD Solutions 150 mg Salve Extra Strength Review
FInd out in this 43 CBD Solutions review if their 150mg Extra Strength CBD Salve helped soothe our reviewer's fibromyalgia & arthritis pains.