Save Money, HEMPCONNEX Coupon Code
***SAVE ON CANNABIS VERIFIED COUPON***
HempConnex is your connection to Colorado-grown, processed, and operated hemp products. We believe that Colorado is one of the best climates and environments to grow hemp in the world. The high altitude, dry air, rich soil, and a smaller amount of air pollution provides for some of the most organic, pure, and effective products on the market.
We grow our hemp on Colorado farms using organic farming practices. Then we extract our hemp into an oil and package our products from a small mountain town in Colorado.
We believe in supporting local farmers and businesses for every part of our process.
About Our Products
We fully believe in the hemp plant and it’s wonderful properties and benefits it has to offer. The unique part of the plants properties is its healing potential for both the body and the mind. Our product falls in full circle with our belief system, helping people establish a mind-body connection to achieve the full benefits of health and wellness in their lives. We use it daily and are blown away by its overall benefits and changes it has helped us make.
How Does It Work
The Hemp Plant is made up of Cannabinoids and Terpenes. Below is a brief description of both terms and specific body systems and ailments it can potentially help with.
Cannabinoids are the chemical compounds within the cannabis and hemp plant that are reported to relieve many ailments. Cannabinoids resemble endocannabinoids, compounds our bodies naturally produce to balance and control communication between cells known as our endocannabinoid system. We don’t feel this is by accident but rather by design.
Terpenes are the essential oils found in many types of plants and flowers. Much like essential oils they have many different types of flavors, smells, and properties that have a wide variety of health and wellness benefits. Researchers estimate that there are over 100 or more cannabinoids and dozens of terpenes found in cannabis, each containing unique effects.
What Does it Help
Some of the big systems in our bodies and ailments hemp has been known to help with are:
- Nervous System – Aids with Sleep, Anxiety, and Seizures.
- Digestive System – Promotes a Healthy and Full Functioning Digestive System.
- Muscular and Skeletal System – Reduces inflammation and promotes bone growth.
- Endocrine and Immune Systems – Kills or Slows Bacteria Growth and helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Circulatory System – Reduces Aerial Blockage and increases blood flow. Other full body benefits cannabinoids have been known to help is general pain relief and the effect it has on cell growth in tumors and cancer.
***PLEASE READ DISCLOSURE*** We are not medical doctors, lawyers, or interpreters of the law. Our answers to questions are formed by our research, personal experience, experience of our customers, and other experts who have dedicated their lives to this industry and movement. Our mission is to take this information and help articulate and communicate it in a way that people can understand and relate to better. Please don’t take our opinions as fact or advice but rather as information to help you make the best decision for you.
A message from HempConnex:
1) Build Open and Honest Relationships through Communication.
We believe in being open and honest with all communications with our clients and inside our company. Great communication can only be made when we are honest and open with each other in a loving way.
2) Be Creative. Make Win-Win Deals. Be Fair.
We pride ourselves on being creative and structuring Win-Win deals for our clients and partners. We feel the best deal is always a fair deal.
3) Be Decisive. Analyze the Result. Correct Course if Needed. Move on to next decision.
We believe in ACTION! We know not every decision will turn out the way we hoped but we trust and empower our team to make decisions they fill are right for the company. We Act, Analyze Objectively, Correct Course if Needed, and Move on to the Next One.
4) Do More with Less. Be Resourceful. Solve your own problems. Get things done.
We believe we have every resource we need within our reach to get the job done. We take the resources we have in front of us and Get Things Done!
5) Take Full Ownership of Your Territory. Be The Best You Can Possibly Be. Be Relentless to Produce Results on Your Responsibilities.
We believe in Extreme Ownership. Take FULL responsibility for your job and be Relentless at being the best you can be. Anything less than 100% effort is a failure.
6) Never Stop Learning. Learn something new every day. Apply what you learned.
We believe in personal growth for our team. For us to be the best we have to consistently work to get there. We don’t just learn new things but Apply them to our lives in every way.
7) Take risks. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
We take risks. We know to grow we must get out of our comfort zone. Calm seas never created skillful sailors and the difference between a lump of coal and a diamond is how they handle pressure. We LOVE the pressure and welcome the challenge!
8) Stay Humble. Stay Quiet. Let Results Do the Talking.
We are humbled by the opportunity to serve our customers needs. We don’t spend our time talking about what we are going to do. WE DO IT and let the Results speak for themselves.
9) Stay Focused. Stay Committed. Never Give Up.
We stay focused on our mission and goals we want to accomplish. We know that anything taking us away from our mission is a distraction and has to go. We stay committed to the end result and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
10) Be A Servant to Others. Always Do Anything in Your Power to Help the Person Right in Front of You.
We Exist to Serve. We serve our clients, we serve our vendors, we serve our community, and we serve the person right in front of us. Serving people is not just what we do its who we are.