About Endocanna Health
Save Money, Endocanna Health Coupon Code
Save money now with Endocanna Health coupon codes!
Endocannabinoid Science is in our DNA
Our scientific research and DNA testing identifies what’s in yours-
and how it may interact with Cannabis.
You are .1% Unique
While 99.9% of your DNA is identical to everyone else, it is that .1% that makes your experience with Cannabis Personal.
Our team of world-renowned scientists has developed a DNA test that will analyze your genetics to learn how your DNA may influence your experience.
Our Endocannabinoid DNA Variant Report™ will help you make better-informed choices that are supported by scientific research.
Now you can feel more comfortable deciding how to use Cannabis as your Personal Medicine.
What can you learn from your Endocannabinoid DNA?
- Are you susceptible to Anxiety?
- How do your genetics affect specific areas of the brain that may trigger anxiety?
- Which cannabinoid ratios and terpene profiles may lessen or avoid anxiety?
- Do you have greater Pain sensitivity?
- Are you prone to side-effects from opioids?
- Which CBD:THC ratios are better-suited for pain management?
- Could cannabis use interfere with the quality of your sleep?
- What do your genetics imply about your stages of sleep?
- Which cannabinoids may interfere or help you sleep better?
- Edibles, (orally ingested THC) is potentially stronger than other consumption methods.
- How well does your body metabolize THC?
- Are you genetically prone to higher levels of THC in your blood?
- How does your genetic profile relate to dependency?
- Understand how your genetics relate to the latest research on dependency.
- Low-risk alternatives that can discuss with your physician.
- What is the relationship between genetics and memory impairment?
- What do your genes indicate about sustained attention and retention after consuming THC?
- Suggested cannabinoids to avoid when cognitive function is an issue.
- Do your genetics play a role in your overall happiness?
- Understand what current science says about your genetic profile and depression.
- Depression may co-exist with chronic pain.
- Genetics may play a part with the onset of psychosis.
- Current research suggests that there may be a link for some individuals between cannabis use and psychosis.
- What does current research reveal about your genotypes?
How can you benefit from understanding your Endocannabinoid genetics?
Knowing your personal genetics is the first step. We’ll provide you with actionable intelligence that you can use.
Our scientists have created Wellness Plans for you to discuss with your Doctor or medical professional. Wellness categories include Managing Anxiety, Pain Management, Sleep Quality, and General Wellness. We can also refer you to a physician or genetics counselor to assist you in exploring further options.
Our reports include potential drug and nutritional supplement interactions, many of which may be matched with your genotype.
CBD:THC ratios along with dominant Terpene profiles are a more exact way to align your cannabis experience with your genetics. Our team has identified 8 primary cannabinoid ratio and terpene combinations based on research and real-world experience.
Our team identifies THC and CBD products on the market that match our specific Cannabinoid Ratios and Terpene Profiles to help you find products that may be better-suited and provide a more personal experience with cannabis.
How Do We Make Cannabis Personal?
No Strains Attached
Strain names may be creative and sometimes descriptive of their effects, however, identifying cannabis effects by strains is problematic. Because cultivation has been underground for so long, there is little consistency. The same strain can be remarkably different in from State-to-State.
Optimal Ratios and Terpene Profiles
Our team has found specific cannabinoid ratios and terpene profiles that may be better aligned with your genetics. CBD:THC ratios along with dominant Terpene profiles are a more reliable method for achieving consistency and predictable results. Whether you are looking for improved medical outcomes or a better recreational experience, use our guide to assist you with locating more suitable, genetically compatible products. Cannabis is Personal™.
What is the ENDOCANNABINOID system (ECS)?
The first naturally occurring endogenous cannabinoid or “endocannabinoid” was identified in 1992 when scientists were studying the metabolic pathways of THC, the psychoactive component of Cannabis. This lead to the discovery of the human endocannabinoid system, a molecular signaling system that is responsible for maintaining many of our normal bodily functions such as maintaining healthy bone density to naturally preventing diabetes – but that’s only the beginning. You can read about the science here… or watch our 4-minute movie.
Here’s what you will discover from our test kit:
Learn responses to cannabinoids based on your personal genotype.
- Possible Benefits
- Potential Adverse Effects
- Personal Product Guidance
- Educational Resources & Updates
Already Taken an Ancestry DNA Test?
If you have already taken an Ancestry DNA test, then we can generate an Endocannabinoid DNA test using your existing raw data – No Swabbing Necessary.
Our technology can generate Endocannabinoid DNA Reports using data from 23andMe, Ancestry DNA, Family Tree DNA, My Heritage DNA and Genes for Good.